Early Educator Resources
One Place helps early educators discover the tools and resources necessary to expand your knowledge, further your career, and connect with your peers. We provide trainings, technical assistance, early educator advocacy and other vital resources to support you and the children you serve.
We’re here to connect you with the resources you need. Let’s talk.
Are you looking for
professional development help?
Whether you’re just starting your career or you’re an established professional looking for additional development, we can help you find the training that is right for you.
Increase your knowledge through a wide range of topics. Our courses are designed to help early educators complete annual training requirements and required hours as well as learn about the latest research and best practices in the field.
Sample training topics include:
- Cultivating Compassionate Classrooms
- Creating a Literacy Rich Environment
- Partnering with Families to Address Challenging Behaviors
- Exploring Social Emotional Development
Are you looking for support
managing challenging behavior
in your classroom?
We’ve compiled a list of resources to help you support the individualized needs of children in your care.
- Conscious Discipline
- Guidance and Challenging Behaviors, NAEYC
- Adverse Childhood Experiences, CDC
- Resilience, the Center on the Developing Child, Harvard University
- North Carolina Campaign for Grade-Level Reading
- Early Reading & Read to Achieve, North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- North Carolina Foundations for Early Learning and Development
If you’re seeking classroom support, we’re happy to help you. Please submit this form to our Training and Technical Assistance team or call 910-938-0336.